Is The Clinic Safe Following The COVID-19 Outbreak?
We are doing everything we can to keep you safe. The wellbeing and happiness of our clients is of the utmost importance to us. As such, we have put key systems in place to ensure your treatment visit is safe.
- Any staff will be regularly screened for COVID-19.
- Any member of staff who develops symptoms or tests positive for the virus (or if someone they live with develops symptoms or tests positive), will not be allowed in the clinic.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE), including masks, eye protection and gloves.
Your experience will feel a little different to past times, but your treatment outcome will be of the highest quality as always. Our staff will ensure your visit is an enjoyable one.
Despite the fact that progress has been made in lowering the number of COVID-19 infections in the UK, when you next come to the Osterley Skin Care clinic the virus will most likely still be present in our communities at different degrees. To reduce the risks and limit your time spent in the clinic, we will ensure that most of the information we require is obtained ahead of your appointment. Where possible we will provide you with the necessary information ahead of your visit.
If you, or anyone who lives with you, have symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. These symptoms primarily include a dry cough and/or a temperature of 37.8°C or more. Other symptoms of the disease are less frequent but may affect you.
- If you, or anyone who lives with you, have symptoms related to COVID-19, do not come to the clinic. These symptoms primarily include a dry cough and/or a temperature of 37.8°C or more. You can find a full list of symptoms here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
We recommend that you inform your GP at the earliest opportunity if you develop ANY symptoms of feeling unwell.
- If you, your partner, or another person who lives with you, test positive for COVID-19, even if asymptomatic, please do not come to the clinic.
- When visiting our clinic, we would ask you to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time. Because of these new procedures in place, we will not be able to accommodate patients who arrive later than agreed.
- Should you arrive earlier you will be asked to wait outside, until the time of your appointment.
- Patients attending the clinic in person will be required to follow social distancing rules and when possible to keep to the 1 metres recommended distance.
- To ensure the safety of everyone in the clinic, patients will be asked to come alone. Should you need a person with you – for translation, mobility needs and similar – please let us know it at the time of your booking.
On entering the clinic, you will be required to have your temperature taken.
- Hand sanitisers will be available for you to use upon entry, both before entering the consultation room and on departure.
- Patients will be asked to wear masks when appropriate. If you do wish to wear a mask, we can provide one at the clinic.
- Toilets will remain available and, will be cleaned and sterilised after each use.
How do I book an appointment before you re-open?
To make an appointment for a consultation at Osterley Skin Care please call: 07702 825454 – Or use our online contact form here: https://osterleyskincare.com/book-now
What safety measures do you have in place for when I visit a clinic?
We will be restricting clinic access to our patients only.
We will be spacing our treatments and appointment times in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
Screening of both our staff and patients to test for high temperatures and symptoms indicating the presence of coronavirus will take place on arrival.
Multiple hand sanitiser gel points will be available including and not limited to upon entry to the clinic and before entering the consultation room.
Masks will be available for you and will also be worn by all staff.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
What happens if I develop symptoms close to my appointment or procedure?
If you, or anyone who lives with you, have symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. We recommend that you inform us at the earliest opportunity if you develop ANY symptoms of feeling unwell.